Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello blogosphere!
In the essence of finding a job, I've decided to put my love of writing "out there" for all the people to see. Why? Simply because this is what every single professional I've talked to has told me to do. "Start a blog and get an account on every social medium you can find." So, here I am.
I don't know why I didn't start doing this before. I guess I just wanted to be sure that I would have something riveting to tell my readers, or as of right now, the internet space that this is using up.
I feel like I have so much to tell, but with all these different media to utilize, it gets exhausting figuring out which status I've updated, how many characters I get, and how to adjust each update accordingly so that it still makes sense.
I've got a lot of things about to chang in my life, so I've claimed this blog space to tell everyone about the life that I lead, the job I'm searching for, all the other juicy details.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment